Dr. Raymond Tatevossian is a founding partner of Comprehensive Spine & Pain Physicians. He is a board certified anesthesiologist with fellowship training in Pain Medicine from the USC Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Tatevossian has been practicing Pain Medicine for 11 years and has held the Chair of the Pain and Palliative Care at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center for the last 10 years.
Dr. Tatevossian manages all chronic pain conditions. He holds special interest in minimally invasive spine procedures as well as the use of stem cells to alleviate chronic spine related pain conditions. He regularly lectures in the community as well as teaches new physicians advanced procedures. With membership in the American Academy of Pain Medicine as well as the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Dr. Tatevossian is on the forefront of advanced treatment options in the field of Pain Medicine.
Staff Appointments & Directorships
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, USC Keck School of Medicine, 2007 – 2012
- Attending Staff, Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, 2007 – present
- Attending Staff, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, 2007 – present
- Chairperson, Pain and Palliative Committee, Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, 2007 – present
- Director, Pain Medicine CME Lecture Series, Providence St. Jospeh Medical Center, 2012-present
- Co-director of Pain Medicine, Buena Vista Anesthesia Medical Group, 2008 – 2015
- Co-director of Pain Medicine, Disney Family Cancer Center, 2009 – 2014
- Founding Partner, Comprehensive Pain Physicians, 2014- present
- Founding Partner , Burbank Spine and Pain Surgery Center, 2016 – present
- Editor, Pain Medicine Update. Newsletter for Los Angeles Physicians. 2017